Sunday, April 15, 2012

2 Favorite Blogs

            My two favorite blogs were written by Sofia and Gabby. I liked Sofia's blog post "Picasso's La Vie"  because she talks about his life and the struggles he went through and how he expressed it in his artwork. She also gives her own opinion about his piece and tells what she thinks it represents. She gave you her thoughts about all of its features. I liked Gabby's blog post "Much Ado About Nothing, but still about something". I liked it because she gave her opinions and review of it and also explained why she thought these things.


            I learned from these pieces that I can still keep my kind of writing and yet also have an intriguing entry of my own. Gabby's showed that i can take my explanation of opinions to another level and Sofia's showed me that i can take my personal opinions to another level.

No comments:

Post a Comment